You will see the spokesman at the press conference.
press conference /pres ˈkɔnfərəns/ a meeting at which somebody talks to a group of journalists in order to answer their questions or make an official statement n. 新闻发布会，记者招待会
A press conference is a meeting held by a famous or important person in which they answer reporters' questions. 新闻发布会
hold / give a press conference 举行 / 召开记者招待会
1. The press conference centered on the environment protection.
2. I wanted to attend the press conference.
3. The press conference the newly elected president gave last night was televised and broadcast throughout the world.
4. At the press conference, the reporters copied down every word spoken by the prime minister.
5. What's the highlight of the press conference today?
6. She gave her reaction to his release at a press conference.